Saturday, January 3, 2009

... Our usual friday night plan.. ''Dinner with the family'' We picked a spot close to home. 'Rakuzen'. We ordered loadsa stuff ( no pixxies of that thou ).. hehe.. but there are a few pictures of this alcohol beverage that my parents ordered. 13%.. rice wine if im not mistaken. Might i say, it went perfectly with the jap food.. yummay *slurrrps



After our mouth watering meal.. My family decided to do a very funny thing. Well atleast, funny to me.. We all went to ss15 for shisha. HAHA. yes ! my mom n dad too came for shisha. *still laughs as i write this* It turned out to be great fun, mom and dad found it amusing.. LOL.



sum pictures below to below to entertain ya'll... taken again with my phone.




RAKUZEN

the one of a kind alcohol beverage

my stoner brother.. LOL

mom n dad .. just for the fun of it



A friday night well spent with my loved ones..
xoxo dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home