Monday, January 12, 2009

COLLEGE..

.. COLLEGE ..




Well well, i shall start off with the beginning of last week..




The beginning of my college life...






Monday was Orientation.. got up in the morning and was really excited to start off the day, i felt really good and was ready to face everything that came my way that day.. eventually it turned out really well and came back grinning from ear to ear.. * smiles







The whole week of college was super duper tiring yet exciting thou.. Had to get all our books, which bear in mind are ridiculously overpriced. seriously im not kidding ! its like 100++ bucks a book, lucky for me my lecturers accept photostated books,got my whole set including workbooks from the shop directly opposite .. wheeee HAHA.. which made my life a whole load easier..






Our taylors student ID card which looks kinda cool.. to me * made me feel like ooooo i belong somewhere.. HAHA..





My lecturers are so helpful, nice, argh they are just.. well.. 'perfect' i should say.They are really really nice people. They teach well toooooooo.. * loves







.. OOOOOOWWWHHH yeahhh btw im doing the SAM programme.. Its a programme where you have to put ur max effort into as its only less than a year. Im just not saying this .. on the first day of college we had 'homework' wei.. NO JOKE ! but i guess its good in a way.. It will prolly keep me on my tippy toes all year.. no more bumming around, spending hours on the net, sleeping (oh noo !) and arh practically everything else i enjoy.. and on top of that im doing subjects like.. Biology,Chemistry and Physics.. and the compulsory ones are math and english..... As the Malaysians say " OH Die La " sniffles sniff sniff *



........ nahhhhh im determined to give it my best and succeed






My Class - G7

.. initially everyone was really really quiet.. n i mean really silent.. Lets just say if a pin dropped it could be heard. As the week went by everyone grew onto one another, and now its much much comfortable.. heeeeeeeeeee..

...met a whole load of really nice people






wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant wait to experience the ride im in for !




I must say .. i am very much enjoying myself in everyway possible..







xoxo dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home