Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR....



The best part about CNY is '' i friggin get the whole week off '' woooooooooott !
That means more sleep .. ahahh .. im such a bum , I know ! LOL


Anyways it so happened my uncle's birthday fell on the first day of CNY. The whole family got together and celebrated .. I hadn't seen my cousins in ages.. when i mean ages, 3 months to be exact. LOL.. It was tremendous fun. I got heaps of questions asking me about what i was gonna do in the future and what was i currently studying and lalalalalalala... Haha, but I kinda felt good knowing i knew what i wanted to do ..



sum pixxies below..







a little of natasha, myself and tanisha


natasha, mua n tanisha


Jasmeet, Ina, Natasha and mua


Jasmeet and Tanisha


crazay people..


Ina .. super cuteeeee


US....


lubby them...
...............................................................................................................................
This is a lil something i took at home.. well at least i think its fascinating.. check out the rainbow in the pond !! heheheh





xoxo dope..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home