Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dance dance laugh n more dance

Be amazed at what your about to hear.....

On Thursday, Lyn , Di , Jade ,Safiah, Ezra, Adam, Max, Dinesh, Edwin and Aaron went to MOS !
Initially just us girls were suppose to go, only later when we got there we learnt the boys were there too.. and Safiah tooooo. hEhE

This was my first trip to a club, surprising eih? but true ! I had a wonderful time, it was awesome, maybe also cause i hadn't really spent time with lyn, jade and di in a long time.. We danced danced danced and danced. We were practically drenched in our own sweat ! We ordered jugs of beer and no one really got high. We all just had heaps of fun..


It was awesome, only thing missing was ' Mikesh '.......




pixxies below.. didn't take many thou..
















..........................................................................................................................
I was engrossed in my Biology... when suddenly my room door flies open '' eh , you wanna go fishing ar? '' my brother asks me... hahaha..
It was amazing how fast i just flew out of my seat and got ready toooo quickly.. was it the fact i'd just escape from Bio or was it the enthusiasm of hanging out with my brother??.. I think it was more of the first one ! HAHA
Just as we picked our fishing spot.. it started to drizzle, so we ended up fishing in the rain.. Btw.. I think the fishes were on vacation , there were hardly any this time, thou we did manage to catch a few..

















xoxo dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home