Friday, February 6, 2009

bwoy oh bwoy !

This week was one hell of a week. Full of studying and homework n bla bla bla.. IM TIRED ! There was a Biology test on tuesday, that went all rite..at least well i think it went well.. I'll find out when i get the results.. LAN presentation on the other hand, is still in the process of being completed !

OOOOHHH.. in the mist of my hectic days, i could still find time for a hair cut ! hehe was in desperate need of one actually.. just trimmed it n thinned it a little. I also managed to collect my "L" and arrange for my driving classes to start, after all the yelling .. HEHE ..

Friday night... I went out with my family to grab some dinner, it was relaxing !









We played 'Jenga' after lunch on Friday cause my English lecturer was on MC...
hehehe.. we reached 32 storeys ! oohlalaaa..







A little something over the week !






IM DEAD TIRED !
im hittin the bed bayybehh.. nites
xoxo dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home