Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES *

HAHA.. this year i got a lil hyped up for Valentines, got into the lurrveee mood. Bah im always im in the lurrveey durrvey mood anyway.. Heheeee



I spent my Valentines with Mikesh * grins from left to right*.Mikesh dearest and I headed to Hartamas for Valentines. We had a nice quiet dinner at Souled Out.


It so happened, Lyn , Airin , Safiah , Azam and Jian Liang also somehow ended up at Souled Out. The three single hot women were out driving guys nuts! Hehee.. Popped by to say my 'hellos' and back to Mikesh to enjoy my evening..


I had a wonderful time and my evening went exactly how i imagined it would be..


Love is in the air * smiles *



sum pixxies below.. hardly took any thou.. n sadly there are none with Mikesh * sniffles


You make me extremely HAPPY...
Hope everyone had a rawking Valentines * hugs n kisses *
xoxo dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home