Saturday, March 7, 2009

exams, assignments and the weekend.. heeeeeeeeeeeee

I havent really had much time on my hands these couple of days. Monday was Biology test, Tuesdsay was Chemistry test and the rest of the week were due dates for assignments. OH boy! hectic hectic hectic... To be exact i have got 4 on-going projects, I shall enlighten you...

1. English(investigative studies) - Should Same Sex Marriages be Legalised?
2.Chemistry project - Is gasohol a viable alternative to conventional petrol mixtures for cars?
3.Biology project - Should B-17/Laetrile be used as an early form of treatment of cancer?
4.Physics project - Research on Nuclear Medicine


Surprisingly, im kinda enjoying my hectic days. It keeps me busy and occupied. Hehe.. N my classmates are super duper fun. All the teasing and laughing really keeps me going.


Thou, i really look forward to my friday nights and not forgettin to mention the weekends. My usual friday nights are spent with Mikesh dearest, but this Friday night was a lil different.. lyn,jess,safiah,rin,leon,nick,max n jian liang gathered at aarons place for some fun... will update abt that soon.. when i get the pics from rin..

Im feeling overly excited. why? im on holidays next week. A WHOLE ONE WEEK BREAK ! woooohhhoooooooooooooo. Im going to sleep every chance i get n bum around.. mwahahhaha




Its the 7th of March today... Heeeeeeeheeeeeee
its been 2 years and 8 months.. loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home